It’s the age-old question, and there are as many opinions as there are brands. We’re going to simplify it with some help from our friends at Blackstone Labs, who have been analyzing oil samples since before most of us were born. Their advice echoes our advice: “It has been our experience that oil is oil, and either petroleum or synthetic-based oil will work well for just about any engine.” Or, my standard response when people ask me “What’s the best oil?” Clean oil. Pop on in and tell us what your favorite engine oil is, and check out the Blackstone Labs website for lots more interesting info!
- Should I Switch to Synthetic Oil?
- Oilblocker Oil Change Accessory
- How to plug a tire
- Restoring a 1963 Chevrolet Impala with Mark Hartman
- Restoring your Nissan’s paint
- How To Paint Your Engine Cover
- Windshield Repair FAQ
- The Essential Guide To Choosing the Right Motor Oil
- Detailing your car’s exterior
- 5 Things Every New Nissan Owner Should Do