1. Slide arm rest out (this may be stuck, and require some pressure).
2. EASILY remove window switch plastic cover (It pops off, and breaks VERY easily).
3. Remove 3 screws holding door panel to frame.
4. Pop all plastic clips holding perimeter of door panel (be easy – take your time).
4a. Disconnect all electrical connections carefully.
4b. Remove the Bose speaker assembly & disconnect.
5. Peel back clear plastic cover and gooey cement (do not tear or cut plastic – be patient, the goo will peel off the steel).
6. There are about 6 screws that hold the regulator and motor assembly to the door, and 2 that hold it to the glass frame.
Remember, the car is over 10 years old and plastic gets brittle. Replacement parts are expensive.
More than likely, the regulator is bad.$85 from everythinginfiniti.com Ask for Joe. Tell them you are from NICO.